Origins & Traditional Use
Andrographis paniculata, an annual herbaceous plant in the family Acanthaceae, is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the traditional systems of Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicines. It is widely cultivated in India, China, and Southeastern Asia.
It is known as the “king of bitters” due to its bitter flavor profile. Andrographolide, an active ingredient in Andrographis, has been shown to be responsible for the herb’s inflammatory modulating actions.
Patented, Standardized, and Clinically Tested
ParActin® is a patented extract of Andrographis paniculata, standardized to Andrographolide, 14- deoxyandrographolide, and Neoandrographolide. (US Patent No: 8,084,495 B2)
Preliminary research has shown ParActin® to promote healthy inflammatory response by naturally invigorating the PPAR gamma response, inhibiting NF-kappaB, the key regulator of our inflammatory response system, thereby naturally reducing pro-inflammatory cytokines and proteins associated with pain and redness from everyday activities.
ParActin® is the result of 20 arduous years of research and development. It boasts more than 30 studies, including in vitro, in vivo animal models and human clinical trials. ParActin® has been researched and developed to support healthy NF-kB levels and activity, which, in turn, helps support a healthy and appropriate inflammatory response. As a result, ParActin® is suitable for dietary supplements that support the following condition-specific areas:
- Joint Health
- Healthy Bones
- Healthy Cartilage
- Sports Recovery/Muscle Function
- Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Overall Immune Function
WHY IS PARACTIN® THE ONLY RELIABLE ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA?
- ParActin® is the result of 20 arduous years of research and development. It boasts more than 30 studies, ranging from in vitro, to animal models, and clinicals in humans. ParActin® has been researched and developed to support healthy NF-kB levels and activity, which in turn helps support healthy and appropriate inflammatory response.
- ParActin® was awarded US Patent #8,084,495 B2, Dec.27. 2011, titled, “Composition of Labdane Diterpenes Extracted from Andrographis paniculata, useful for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, and Alzheimer ’s disease by activation for PPAR-Gamma Receptors.”
- As a result, ParActin® is attractive for dietary supplements that support the following condition-specific areas: Joint Health, Healthy Bones, Healthy Cartilage, Sports Recovery/Muscle Function, Healthy Inflammatory Response, Overall Immune Function
- A recent article in the scientific journal Biochemical Pharmacology, suggests that “andrographolide and its analogs have great potential to be the next new class of anti-inflammatory agents…”.
- Only organic Prop 65 compliant Andrographis paniculata sourced from the deep pristine forests in the hinterlands of central India